Become a Member
Become a piece of the puzzle!
Associations are socially committed, ensure the integration of people and convey political and social values on which our society is based.
Your commitment pays off!
Send us your application now and become a member!
Send us the completed application (if necessary with additional documents) by mail, by or by fax.
Become a member as a private person!
Becoming a member of the LKR e.V. means supporting the goals and tasks of our association.
Every member therefore makes a contribution:
- that people who have excluded themselves from society are reintegrated.
- that exclusions and risk factors for crime are reduced.
- that issues of justice, social reintegration, imprisonment, etc. enter the public sphere and are discussed there.
What do YOU get out of being a member of our organisation?
- Through us you can network with other people who pursue exactly the same or similar goals in the context of social reintegration and crime prevention.
- YOU will be invited to various events that provide further training and offer the opportunity to exchange experiences and network with actors from the justice system, social reintegration and crime prevention.
- YOU can participate and contribute to our intranet, where we compile information worth knowing and draw attention to further training, studies, etc.
- YOU want to get more actively involved? Let's discuss your ideas together.
Become a member as an association/institution!
Does your association or institution also offer projects, measures and services for people who have committed offences or have been involved in delinquent activities, as well as for their reference person? And/or does the association work to prevent crime?
Do you pursue the same or similar goals in the area of help for offenders as we and our network partners do?
Then become part of our network!
What does your association gain from being a member of our network?
- You become part of a network of associations and institutions that are also active in the special field of help for offenders. You do not fight alone, but together.
- We represent the concerns of the help for offenders and our members in the public relation and bring them into various committees.
- We take on the state-wide and partly nation-wide public relations work for the help for offenders and the institutions involved in it.
- We offer opportunities for collegial counselling.
- You will be invited to various events that provide further training and offer the opportunity to exchange experiences and network.
- You will be part of specialised networks in certain project areas that meet regularly for professional exchange and further training.
- You can participate and contribute to our intranet, where we compile information worth knowing and draw attention to further training, studies etc. and disseminate important information for our association members.
We can discuss more possibilities and wishes at any time.
Do you have any more questions and/or comments? Feel free to contact us at or via the contact form.